Our chapter meets every Tuesday from 3:30 – 4:15 p.m. in the Howard Gittis Student Center. An email is sent out each week containing the exact location – this information will also be posted on our social media accounts and can be found in our Google calendar posted here on our website under the “Events” tab. Meetings consist of guest speakers, specialized workshops, committee meetings and panel discussions. Outside of our regular meetings, the chapter also participates in community service projects, fundraising events, networking events with other student organizations on campus, as well as mixers with other PRSSA chapters in the region.
- Tee Insight into the public relations field through guest speakers, panels, and workshops.
- Hands-on experience working on one of our four committees: Public Relations, Fundraising, Newsletter or Special Events.
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with chapter alumni, professionals in the region, other members of local PRSSA chapters and fellow peers.
- Internship opportunities from the PRSSA National Internship Bank, guest speakers and Temple PRSSA alumni.
- A unique and successful Mentorship Program that matches new PRSSA members with upper classmen with shared interests.
- The chance to apply to be a part of Temple University’s 1st and only student-run PR firm, PRowl Public Relations.
- Former Temple PRSSA members have launched their careers at the following companies: The Humane Society of the United States, Lincoln Financial Group, Skai Blue Media, SEER Interactive, Dupont, Philabundance, Anne Klein Communications Group and many more.